Nicole Dymock

JP (Qaul)

The Professional Celebrants Association Inc. (Mem)

Ph: 0421 597 723
Kathryn & Brad
"You helped give us the perfect wedding day!"
Anne-Marie & Mark
"You were awesome! Your professionalism is second to none."
Brent & Cassie
"Nicole was excellent. We were so happy with every aspect of her."
More Testimonials



You must be over 18 years of age and you are not married to any other person.
You will need to produce your Birth Certificates, either originals or extracts before your wedding. If you do not have one I can advise you how to apply for one. If you were born overseas a current overseas passport is also acceptable.
If previously married you will need to produce evidence as to how your last marriage ended, either a Divorce Certificate or Death Certificate.
A Notice of Intended Marriage needs to be filled out and lodged with your celebrant one month and one day before the date of your wedding. This is a legal requirement, however there are some circumstances in which the Office of Births Deaths and Marriages may grant a shortening of time.
During the week before the ceremony date you are required to attend a meeting to check your certificates for accuracy and to sign declarations stating that you are free to marry.
At your wedding you will need to have 2 witnesses over the age of 18 years.
During the Ceremony there is a legal statement that ALL celebrants are required to state. This explains what marriage means in Australia. (Section 46 (2) of the Marriage Act 1961 As amended) and your vows MUST comply with the current legal ruling of Section 45 (2) of the Marriage Act 1961 As amended.
Within fourteen (14) days after your ceremony I will lodge all necessary forms with the Office of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
Site Map |Terms of Use|Privacy Policy